It's competition time!
To celebrate the launch of my rebrand I've teamed up with Tickety Boo Creative and Judy Andrews to give you a chance to win some fab prizes.
As the lucky winner, you will win some 1:1 mentoring and an awesome bag of goodies including Judy's and my favourite business books.
You can win
An hour of mentoring with Tickety Boo Creative's founder Judy Andrews
This is a great chance to get Judy's expert help to better understand your brand and your brand strategy so you can focus on what really matters. She will share valuable advice on how to find inspiration and help you develop your brand identity. Judy is endlessly curious and has an infectious enthusiasm for everything she does. She's an inspirational mentor who gives invaluable insight and wisdom to help you take your brand to the next level.
With a career in retail and design spanning 20 years, Judy has helped an impressive roster of clients stand out - Tesco, Iceland, H.Samuel, Wickes, Superdrug, ASDA, Currys PC World, Harrods, World Duty-Free, BAA, Disney, Wyevale, Audio Network, Endemol, Whistlestop, Gadget Show Live, Odeon, Coles & Target, Mega & Southeastern Grocers, to name just a few.
An hour of mentoring with me, Therese
Since you're here on my blog you probably already know a bit about what I do but if you don't, hello, hey! I'm Therese and I help business founders start and grow their wholesale with confidence. I have over 12 years of experience in the home and gift industry selling to national chains, fashion retailers and independent shops both here in the UK and abroad.
For your mentoring session, we will meet via Zoom to discuss your business. The session will be completely tailored to you and your business and I will help you focus on unlocking the next steps in your business. We can talk about pricing and retailer expectations, sales materials, sales and sales funnels, scaling your business, selling to large retailers - it's completely up to you. You will leave feeling motivated and clear on your next steps.
How to enter
Just click the button below and tell us how we can help you.
The closing date for entries is 8pm (GMT) on Friday 29th January 2021 with the winner announced on Friday 12th February 2021. Have a read of our full terms and conditions here too.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is to win 2x 1hr expert mentoring sessions to help your business on everything Brand/Design and Wholesale. Plus a goodie bag and two recommended business books. We will agree on the nature of the help with the winner.
The competition is for 1x hour with Judy Andrews and 1x hour with Therese Oertenblad
2. These Terms and Conditions govern the competition. Any information provided prior to entering the Competition including, without limitation, the route to entry for the Competition and the rules of the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Competition will run from Monday 11th January 2021 to 8pm GMT on Friday 29th January 2021.
4. Entrants must enter by filling out the application form. This competition is not affiliated in any way with Instagram, Twitter or Linkedin.
5. One winner will be selected from all eligible entries received by 8pm GMT on the closing date of Friday 29th January 2021.
6. The decision of the panel of judges will be final.
7. The competition winner will be announced on Friday 12th February 2021 on the Tickety Boo Creative and Small Business Collaborative Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Following this, the winner will be contacted by email.
8. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Tickety Boo Creative and Small Business Collaborative reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time in its sole discretion.
9. Tickety Boo Creative and Small Business Collaborative reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such an event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against Tickety Boo Creative and Small Business Collaborative and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Tickety Boo Creative and Small Business Collaborative.
10. As far as permitted by law, Tickety Boo Creative and Small Business Collaborative shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by any entrant or the winners in relation to the Competition or the prizes.
11. Tickety Boo Creative and Small Business Collaborative accepts no responsibility for any entry not received for whatever reason.
12. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and there is no charge for submitting an entry.
13. Each entrant agrees to the use of his/her image in any publicity material and each winner agrees to their name being made publicly available. Any personal data relating to any entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
14. You are providing information to Tickety Boo Creative and Small Business Collaborative only. When entering you will be subscribed to both of our newsletters, you can unsubscribe at any time.
15. By submitting an entry and entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and by the decisions of Tickety Boo Creative and Small Business Collaborative , which are final in all matters relating to the competition. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.